Comfortable & Uplifting Atmosphere
LimBionics of Durham
Your Comfort is Our Mission
Our winning formula for the best care is:
The Right TEAM + The Right TOOLS =
The Right OUTCOME for the Patient
LimBionics prides itself on:
- passionately providing elite patient care and unparalleled service
- always providing a relaxed, welcoming and comfortable environment
- making sure every patient is treated with respect, listened to, understood and inspired
- utilizing innovative and cutting-edge technology to help improve patient care and education
- ensuring close relationships with our patients to better understand each person’s individual needs
- promoting a multi-disciplinary approach by consulting and collaborating with all relevant medical specialists
At LimBionics of Durham, we take pride in our customized and comprehensive patient care. We treat every individual with respect while providing rapid and thorough service. We are an all-inclusive prosthetic and orthotic facility, serving patient all types of patients, from the simple to complex. Not only are we passionate about helping athletic populations and those who want to compete in sports, we are also excited and committed to those who simply want to perform or improve activities of daily living- walking through the grocery store, playing with grandkids, cooking, going shopping at the mall. Each patient has their own aspirations, and we will help attain or exceed those goals. The patients are the lifeblood of our organization and the reason LimBionics was created, so we cherish getting feedback on ways to improve your level of satisfaction and experience with our organization.
As a patient at LimBionics you will only be seen by qualified and trained professionals. Our practitioners have undergone extensive medical training, a formal residency, are certified through the prestigious American Board for Certification in Orthotics and Prosthetics, and continue to learn and evolve through continuing education and research. We are proud to have award winning staff members and a prestigious Fellow of the American Academy of Orthotists and Prosthetists providing patient care.
Our facilities maintain the highest standards, are passionate about patient development, and hold official A.B.C. Accreditation.
LimBionics of Durham takes time to educate and help the public and patients by doing in-service courses at hospitals and rehabilitation centers, speaking at local schools, giving tours and demonstrations, as well as volunteering in the community.