Comfortable & Uplifting Atmosphere
LimBionics Of Durham Awards & Recognition
Value & Respect Are Important To Us
- Brittany Stresing and her company LimBionics were nominated in two categories at the 2015 Stevie Awards for Women In Business, in New York. Out of thousands of applicants, Brittany won Female Entrepreneur Of The Year and Young Female Entrepreneur Of the Year. The Stevie® Awards for Women in Business are the world’s top awards for female entrepreneurs, executives, employees and the organizations they run.
- Brittany Stresing was selected by Durham Magazine as a 2015 Woman Of Achievement and had a featured article in the May 2015 Women’s Issue. Durham Magazine’s inaugural Women’s Issue features profiles of 35 of Durham’s most extraordinary women.
** Read The Article In Durham Magazine By Clicking HERE **
- Triangle Business Journal selected Brittany Stresing with the 2015 Healthcare Hero Rising Star Award. Triangle Business Journal’s Healthcare Hero Award honors individuals and organizations for putting innovation and compassion to work to improve the human condition, health and performance.
- In 2015 Brittany Stresing achieved the highest distinction in the P&O profession when she was selected as a AAOP Fellow by the American Academy Of Orthotists & Prosthetists. The designation Fellow of the Academy (FAAOP) is the highest honor that can be bestowed upon an Academy Active Member. This elite status is attained by those with a demonstrated commitment to mastering their profession through sustained educational pursuits and a proven track record of service to both their community and the O&P field.
**For A List Of Current AAOP Fellows, Click HERE**
- Brittany Stresing is Secretary of the North Carolina Orthotic and Prosthetic Trade Association
- Brittany Stresing is President-Elect of the North Carolina Chapter of the American Academy of Orthotists and Prosthetists